All our adult helpers are DBS checked by The Scout Association. We are all volunteers, giving up our time free of charge.
A great way to support young people and the community
We always have plenty of opportunities for adults who are prepared to become volunteers with a variety of different roles to suit whatever your talents.
Roles we are offer include:
- Leadership appointments in the Beaver, Cub and Scout sections to organise and run a weekly programme in addition to residential events several times a year.
- Fundraising event organisers to help us finance all our activities and building work.
- Maintenance assistants to keep our Scout Hall and front garden in good order.
- Quartermasters to look after all our equipment in the stores.
- Executive Committee members/trustees to have overall responsibility for running the charity.